has developed two indium gallium phosphide (InGaP) heterojunction bipolar transistors (HBT) for reception systems in satellite digital radios.
What does InGaP stand for?
InGaP stands for Indium Gallium Phosphide
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Indian National Gamma Array (Inter University Accelerator Centre; New Delhi, India)
- Indiana Nut Growers Association
- Instituto Nacional de Garantia Agrária (Portugal)
- International Network on Genetics in Aquaculture
- Interstate Natural Gas Association of America
- Indium Gallium Arsenide Phosphide
- Ishyirahamwe Nyarwanda Rigirinama Abahinzi Borozi
- Institute of Government Accounts and Finance (India)
- Indium Gallium Nitride
- Industria Galvanizada Sociedad Anónima (Guatemala)
- Immediate New Generation Army Targetry Systems
- International Non Governmental Coalition Against Tobacco
- Idiopathic Neonatal Giant Cell Hepatitis
- Inside the Global Economy (video series)
- International Noble Gas Experiment
- Institute for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (Tehran, Iran)
- Inspección General de Cooperativas (Guatemala)
- Input Geographic
- International Network for the Genetic Evaluation of Rice
Samples in periodicals archive:
The latest contract, valued at $600,000, is for nanostructured cells made with indium gallium phosphide materials.
NASDAQ: KOPN) today announced that it has been selected for award of a $600,000 NASA contract to produce nanostructured solar cells comprised of indium gallium phosphide (InGaP) materials.
1) Aluminum indium gallium phosphide (2) Indium gallium nitride NOTE TO EDITORS: Please direct reader inquiries to Agilent Semiconductor Products Group at +1 800 235 0312, or e-mail us at semiconductorsupport@agilent.
Incorporating an indium gallium phosphide (InGaP) heterojunction bipolar transistor (HBT) power amplifier, Intera(TM) FEMs contain proprietary circuitry to optimize power detector performance.
The advantages of Indium Gallium Phosphide (InGaP) HBTs are higher gain and smaller die size than a comparable HFET.
At the core of the proprietary technology are Evident's Indium Gallium Phosphide (InGaP) quantum dots, which are then coated with a metallic molecular plating.
The new two-watt Golden DRAGON utilizes both OSRAM's proprietary aluminum indium gallium phosphide (AlInGaP) and indium gallium nitrite (InGaN) chip technologies and provides brighter light in an extremely low thermal resistance package.