The disk -- a thin layer of indium gallium arsenide sandwiched between layers of indium gallium arsenide phosphide -- absorbs light from a helium-neon laser to generate coherent infrared radiation at wavelengths ranging from 1.
What does InGaAsP stand for?
InGaAsP stands for Indium Gallium Arsenide Phosphide
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Isaac Newton Group (of Telescopes)
- Islamic Networks Group
- Internationale Nederlanden Groep Real Estate European Industrial Fund (Internationale Nederlanden Groep NV; Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Inhibitor of Growth 1 (potential tumor suppressor gene)
- Indian National Gamma Array (Inter University Accelerator Centre; New Delhi, India)
- Indiana Nut Growers Association
- Instituto Nacional de Garantia Agrária (Portugal)
- International Network on Genetics in Aquaculture
- Interstate Natural Gas Association of America
- Ishyirahamwe Nyarwanda Rigirinama Abahinzi Borozi
- Institute of Government Accounts and Finance (India)
- Indium Gallium Nitride
- Indium Gallium Phosphide
- Industria Galvanizada Sociedad Anónima (Guatemala)
- Immediate New Generation Army Targetry Systems
- International Non Governmental Coalition Against Tobacco
- Idiopathic Neonatal Giant Cell Hepatitis
- Inside the Global Economy (video series)
- International Noble Gas Experiment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each semiconductor disk laser is made of one or more layers of indium gallium arsenide sandwiched between layers of indium gallium arsenide phosphide.
Definitions (1) chirp = dynamic wavelength drift (2) C Band = 1530-1565 nm wavelength range (3) DWDM = dense wavelength division multiplexing (4) InGaAsP = indium gallium arsenide phosphide (5) PMF = polarization maintaining fiber NOTE: A technical paper presentation on the base technology used in the ML9XX38 chip was presented at the European Conference on Optical Communication (ECOC 2002) in Copenhagen, Denmark.