Contract notice: Delivery indirect immunofluorescence with leasing equipment.
What does IDIF stand for?
IDIF stands for Indirect Immunofluorescence
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IDIF
- Instituto de Desenvolvimento E Inspecção Das Condições de Trabalho (Portugal)
- Instituto de Informacion Cientifica y Tecnologica (Cuba)
- Inherited Diseases in Dogs
- Internal Diesel Injector Deposits (automotive technology)
- Interactive Digital Image Display and Analysis System
- International Database on Insect Disinfestation and Sterilization (est. 2006)
- Integrated Database Input and Distribution System
- Instituto de Investigaciones y Ensayes de Materiales (Chile)
- International Drama in Education Research Institute (conference)
- Image Derived Input Function
- I Did It for the Laughs
- I Did It for The Lulz
- Interactive Digital Intelligence Group (San Rafael, CA)
- Internet Digital Imaging Group (photography)
- Inventory of Deposit Insurance Guidance (US FDIC)
- Integrated Digitized Biocollections (US NSF)
- Instituto de Investigaciones Hidraulicas (Spanish: Institute of Hydraulic Research; National University of San Juan; San Juan, Argentina)
- International Dictionary of Intellectual Historians
- Interaction Design Institute Ivrea (Italy)
- Isadora Duncan International Institute, Inc. (est. 1977; dance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Indirect immunofluorescence assays were negative for likely viruses including influenza A and B, respiratory syncytial virus, adenovirus, and parainfluenza viruses types 1 to 3.
Indirect immunofluorescence assays and virus neutralization tests (VNT) for WNV and other flaviviruses were performed as described (4).
monocytogenes on foods respectively, but our study was designed for detecting the bacteria in vital fluids and we showed that Indirect Immunofluorescence assay test had the acceptable sensitivity and specificity for detecting.
In the present communication, we report the susceptibility and sensitivity of three vertebrate cell lines, two insect cell lines and embryonated eggs to the virus using indirect immunofluorescence assay (IFA) and 50 per cent tissue culture infective dose ([TCID.
IHC for Automated Quantitative Analysis (AQUA-TMA) Slides were stained by a modified indirect immunofluorescence method as described previously.
INDIRECT IMMUNOFLUORESCENCE ANCA was determined by indirect immunofluorescence (IIF) according to the manufacturer's instructions, by means of substrates from Inova Diagnostics.
Generally, out of these three systems, the indirect immunofluorescence technique (IIFT) is commonly used which gives quick results.