A serum sample from the day of admission showed anti-ONNV IgM and IgG and anti-CHIKV IgM and IgG in the indirect immunofluorescence assay, according to Tappe et al.
What does IDIF stand for?
IDIF stands for Indirect Immunofluorescence
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IDIF
- Instituto de Desenvolvimento E Inspecção Das Condições de Trabalho (Portugal)
- Instituto de Informacion Cientifica y Tecnologica (Cuba)
- Inherited Diseases in Dogs
- Internal Diesel Injector Deposits (automotive technology)
- Interactive Digital Image Display and Analysis System
- International Database on Insect Disinfestation and Sterilization (est. 2006)
- Integrated Database Input and Distribution System
- Instituto de Investigaciones y Ensayes de Materiales (Chile)
- International Drama in Education Research Institute (conference)
- Image Derived Input Function
- I Did It for the Laughs
- I Did It for The Lulz
- Interactive Digital Intelligence Group (San Rafael, CA)
- Internet Digital Imaging Group (photography)
- Inventory of Deposit Insurance Guidance (US FDIC)
- Integrated Digitized Biocollections (US NSF)
- Instituto de Investigaciones Hidraulicas (Spanish: Institute of Hydraulic Research; National University of San Juan; San Juan, Argentina)
- International Dictionary of Intellectual Historians
- Interaction Design Institute Ivrea (Italy)
- Isadora Duncan International Institute, Inc. (est. 1977; dance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contract award: supply of reagents and laboratory tests for the diagnosis of autoantibodies, antibodies against borrelia, matrix metalloproteinase 3, hla-b27 and the immune complexes using enzyme immunoassay methods elisa, indirect immunofluorescence, flow cytometry and immunoblotting for the laboratory department of rheumatology and internal diseases, medical university no.
IF-VIDITEST anti-HHV-6 IgG is an indirect immunofluorescence assay for the detection of IgG antibodies to human herpesvirus type 6 (HHV-6).
They are alternatively known as EmA, depending on the test method used: EmA are determined using indirect immunofluorescence (Figure 1), while anti-tTG are detected using monospecific test systems such as ELISA (Figure 2).
There are several methods for the diagnosis of immunological infertility and detection of ASAs including sperm immobilization test, immunobead binding test (IBT), indirect immunofluorescence (IIF) and tissue engineering-based assay (9, 10).
monocytogenes on foods respectively, but our study was designed for detecting the bacteria in vital fluids and we showed that Indirect Immunofluorescence assay test had the acceptable sensitivity and specificity for detecting.
In the present communication, we report the susceptibility and sensitivity of three vertebrate cell lines, two insect cell lines and embryonated eggs to the virus using indirect immunofluorescence assay (IFA) and 50 per cent tissue culture infective dose ([TCID.
Generally, out of these three systems, the indirect immunofluorescence technique (IIFT) is commonly used which gives quick results.