Previously, the WSI by Ethos store was opened at the T3 Terminal of Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi and Amritsar.
What does IGI stand for?
IGI stands for Indira Gandhi International (airport; India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IGI
We have 88 other meanings of IGI in our Acronym Attic
- Indiana German Heritage Society (Indianapolis, IN)
- Insufficient Growth Hormone Secretion (child development)
- Interdisciplinary Group for Humanities Studies (Texas A&M University; College Station, TX)
- International Ghost Hunters Society
- Iowa Girls High School Athletic Union
- I Get It
- I'm Going In
- Idea Group Inc. (Canada)
- Image-Guided Intervention (medical procedure)
- Indian Institute of Geomorphologists (University of Allahabad; Uttar Pradesh, India)
- Infectious Gastrointestinal Illness
- Infotech Global, Inc (Piscataway, NJ)
- Initial Gap Increasing Method
- Inner Grid Injection
- Inspector General for Investigations
- Institute for Graphic Interfaces (South Korea)
- Institute of Geologists of Ireland
- Institution Gang Investigator (prisons)
- Instrument Ground Instructor (certification; US FAA)
- International Gaming Institute (University of Nevada, Las Vegas, NV)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The passenger who was about to board Jet Airways flight 0078 from Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGIA), was intercepted after immigration.
Auto Business News-February 28, 2014--Volvo India to launch 2014 S80 at Indira Gandhi International Airport
The Delhi Airport Metro Express Line is the express metro connection between Indira Gandhi International Airport Terminal 3 and downtown Delhi and is said to be similar to the metro link between Hong Kong International Airport and the city.
Jet Airways, an Indian carrier, on Wednesday announced it has begun operating ten additional integrated check-in counters at island M of Terminal 3 at Indira Gandhi International Airport.
New Delhi , February 15, 2011 (Frontier Star): Pakistani singer Rahat Fateh Ali Khan has been released on Monday, 28 hours after he was detained at Delhis Indira Gandhi International (IGI) airport with a huge amount of foreign currency in cash.
Indira Gandhi International Airport's Terminal 3, sixth largest in the world, will start commercial operations on July 28.
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh dedicated the ultramodern, $3-billion terminal at New Delhi's Indira Gandhi International Airport