For the estimates of indigestible dry matter (iDM) and indigestible neutral detergent fiber (iNDF) used to estimate the intake, samples of the provided feed (sugar cane and concentrate) and the leftovers were incubated for 240 h (Casali et al.
What does INDF stand for?
INDF stands for Indigestible Neutral Detergent Fiber
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of INDF
- Institut du Droit Économique de la Mer (French)
- International Network for Doctoral Education in Nursing
- Instituto Nacional de Desarrollo de Pueblos Andinos, Amazónicos y Afroperuanos (Spanish: Institute for Development of Andean, Amazonian and Afro-Peruvians; Peru)
- International Network for the Demographic Evaluation of Populations and Their Health
- Instituto de Desenvolvimento Pessoal (Brazil)
- Indeterminate (signal)
- Innovative-Technology Demonstration Experiment (satellite)
- Institute for Nanoelectronics Discovery and Exploration (Albany, NY)
- Institutional Data Exchange
- Iraqi National Dialogue Front
- India Finance Network (India)
- India Development Gateway
- International Network on Disarmament and Globalization (Canada)
- Im Namen des Herrn (German: In the Name of the Father)
- Informe Nacional sobre Desarrollo Humano (Guatemala)
- I'm Not Doing It
- Instrument Neutral Distributed Interface (distributed control system)
- Irish Nutrition & Dietetic Institute
- I Nearly Died in Adoration
Samples in periodicals archive:
The internal markers that are commonly used in digestion trials for obtaining estimations of the fecal dry matter recovery and, subsequently, of digestibility, are the indigestible dry matter (iDM), indigestible neutral detergent fiber (iNDF) and indigestible acid detergent fiber (iADF) (Penning and Johnson, 1983; Van Soest, 1994; Detmann et al.