It identifies and analyses direct media incursions into the policymaking process in 1994 and 1995 and how these played into the decision to change the way Indigenous primary health care services were funded and delivered.
What does IPHC stand for?
IPHC stands for Indigenous Primary Health Care (Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPHC
We have 20 other meanings of IPHC in our Acronym Attic
- International Professional Hunters Association
- Irish Pharmaceutical Healthcare Association (Dublin, Ireland)
- Intergovernmental Panel on Harmful Algal Blooms (UNESCO)
- Instituto de Pre-Historia, Antropologia e Ecologia
- Independent Park Home Advisory Service (Dorset, UK)
- INT (Isaac Newton Telescope)/WFC (Wide Field Camera) Photometric H-a (Alpha) Survey of the Northern Galactic Plane (astronomy project)
- Institute of Psychiatry and Human Behaviour (India)
- Institute of Public Health Bucharest (Romania)
- International Philo-Byzantine Academy and University
- Idaho Partners for Home Buyer Education
- Institut Pluridisciplinaire Hubert Curien (French: Hubert Curien Multidisciplinary Institute)
- Integrated Primary Health Care Project (various organizations)
- Intellectual Property High Court (Tokyo High Court; Japan)
- Intellectual Property Holding Company
- Intermediate Point Headway Control (subway signaling)
- International Pacific Halibut Commission
- International Pentecostal Holiness Church
- Internet Protocol Header Compression
- Illinois Primary Health Care Association
- Indiana Primary Health Care Association (est. 1982)