She was nominated by Indigenous Peoples' Health Research Centre researchers Dr.
What does IPHRC stand for?
IPHRC stands for Indigenous Peoples' Health Research Centre (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Intra-Peritoneal Hyperthermic Perfusion
- Iowa Physician Health Program (est. 1996; Des Moines, IA)
- Illinois Public Health Preparedness Center
- Inbound Post Head Pointer Register (microprocessor coding)
- Indigo Plateau HQ (IRC network)
- Inside the Park Home Run (baseball)
- Interactive Preventive Health Record (clinical study)
- International Partnership for Human Rights (Brussels, Belgium)
- International Protection of Human Rights
- Inverted Polypoid Hamartoma of the Rectum (gastroenterology)
- Interstate Plant Health Regulation Working Group (Department of Primary Industries and Fisheries; Australia)
- Indian Public Health Standard (regulation)
- Integrated Program in Humane Studies (Kenyon College; Gambier, OH)
- International Planning History Society
- Intraperitoneal Hypertonic Saline Injection (physiology)
- Iowa Park High School (Iowa Park, TX)
- iSchool for Poquoson High School
- Institute for Palliative & Hospice Training (Alexandria, VA)
- Institute for Physical High Technology (Germany)
- Institute of Photonic Technology (Jena, Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sponsors for the event included the Saskatoon Foster Families Association, the Indigenous Peoples' Health Research Centre, the John Howard Society of Saskatoon and the U of S Women's Studies Research Unit, along with the Department of Native Studies and the College of Arts and Sciences at the University of Saskatchewan.