A study of the relationship between environmental health officers and indigenous environmental health workers has suggested that environmental health courses should include a subject on adult education and that communication and community development/health promotion subjects should address cross-cultural issues (Clark, 1999).
What does IEHW stand for?
IEHW stands for Indigenous Environmental Health Workers (Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of IEHW in our Acronym Attic
- Institute for Environment and Human Security (UN)
- Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
- Intensive English High School (Australia)
- International Endo Hernia Society (est. 2004; Greece)
- Inland Empire Home School Center (educational consultants; Medical Lake, WA)
- International Embedded and Hybrid Systems Conference
- Intensifier Electrical High Tension
- Isle of Eigg Heritage Trust
- Iterative Extended Hueckel Theory
- Internet Explorer History Viewer
- ICP Electronics, Inc. (Taiwan)
- Imasen Electric Industrial (Japan)
- Indoor Environmental Institute
- Information Element Identifier (data marker)
- Institution of Engineers India
- Institution of Engineers of Ireland
- Internacia Esperanto-Instituto (Esperanto: International Esperanto Institute)
- Internal Electrical Installation
- International Education Initiative (World Affairs Council)
- International Electronics Inc