The award is a program of the Indianapolis-Marion County Public Library Foundation and recognizes the contributions of Indiana authors to the literary landscape in Indiana and across the nation.
What does IMCPL stand for?
IMCPL stands for Indianapolis-Marion County Public Library
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Institute of Management Consultants of Nigeria (Lagos, Nigeria)
- Internet-Mediated Communities of Practice (education technology)
- Incomplete Model Checking for Concurrent Object-Oriented Systems
- International Map Collectors' Society
- Committee on Internal Market and Consumer Protection (European Parliament)
- Indonesia Multi Colour Printing PT
- Instituto Mexicano de Contadores Publicos (Spanish)
- Internal Management Control Program
- Inverted Microstrip Circular Patch (antenna)
- Item Management Coding Program
- Improved Master Controller Processor Unit
- Incident Management and Crisis Resolution (various companies)
- Information Management for Crisis Response
- Installation and Maintenance of Cisco Routers (course; various organizations)
- Institute for Molecular and Cellular Regulation (Gunma Univeristy; Maebashi City, Japan)
- Institute of Meteorology and Climate Research (Karlsruhe, Germany)
- Instrument Meteorological Conditions Rating
- Integrated Multi-Channel Retailing
- Internal Management Control Review
- Indian Motorcycle Riders Association (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings has published a report on Indianapolis-Marion County Public Library, IN.
On October 9, the Indianapolis-Marion County Public Library Foundation presented the National Author award to Scott Russell Sanders while Ray Boomhower received the Regional Author award and Greg Schwipps received the Emerging Author award, thanks to the generosity of The Glick Fund, a fund of the Central Indiana Community Foundation.
The Award is a program of the Indianapolis-Marion County Public Library Foundation and recognizes the contributions of Indiana authors to the literary landscape in Indiana and across the nation; it is funded through the generosity of The Glick Fund, a fund of Central Indiana Community Foundation.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings assigns an 'AA+' rating to the following Indianapolis-Marion County Public Library, IN (the Library) general obligation refunding bonds: --$8,690,000 series 2011 The bonds are expected to sell via negotiated sale on Dec.
Demolition and construction activities will be coordinated around the existing tenants that will remain open throughout the redevelopment process, including Macy's, Lowe's, Kerasotes Theaters, Staples, the Indianapolis-Marion County Public Library, Lenscrafters, OASIS, Taco Bell, and O'Charley's.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings takes the following rating actions on Indianapolis-Marion County Public Library (the library), Indiana's general obligation (GO) bonds as part of its continuous surveillance efforts: --GO bonds, series 2007, 2006, 2005, 2003 and 2002, affirmed at 'AA+'.
Mark Bryson Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis Valerie Davidson Butler University Linda Gabrielson Indianapolis-Marion County Public Library Anila Muhammad Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis Alain Weber International School of Indiana Brenda Burke City of Indianapolis, Dept.