Steven Paul, executive vice president for science and technology for Eli Lilly and Company and president of Lilly Research Laboratories; -- Paul Grayson, deputy director and senior vice president of science and conservation programs at the Indianapolis Zoo; and -- Myrta Pulliam, director of special projects, Indianapolis Star, past president of the Board of Trustees, Indianapolis Zoological Society, Inc.
What does IZS stand for?
IZS stands for Indianapolis Zoological Society
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IZS
We have 4 other meanings of IZS in our Acronym Attic
- Inorganic Zinc Primer
- Inter-Zone Path
- Informationen zur Politischen Bildung (German)
- Infarct Zone Purkinje Fibres
- Izquierda (Spanish: left; used in addresses)
- Intermolecular Zero-Quantum Coherence
- Informationen zur Raumentwicklung (German: Information on Space Developtment)
- Interprovinciale Ziektekosten Regeling (Dutch: Inter-Provincial Health Regulations)
- Institut Za Raziskovanje Krasa (Slavic: Karst Research Institute; Slovenia)
- Intra-Zone Routing Protocol
- Inorganic Zinc Silicate Paint
- Insulin Zinc Suspension
- International Zurich Seminar on Communications
- Islamska Zajednica Srbije (Serbian: Islamic Community of Serbia)
- Istituto Zooprofilattico Sperimentale (Sicily, Italy)
- Istituto Zooprofilattico Sperimentale of Abruzzo and Molise (Italian: Abruzzo and Molise Institute of Experimental Zoology)
- Istituto Zooprofilattico Sperimentale del Lazio E Della Toscana M. Aleandri (Italian veterinary institute)
- Interconnector Zeebrugge Terminal (Belgium)
- Internal Zone Routing Table
- Inverse Z-Transform
Samples in periodicals archive:
Her past and present board affiliations include: Central Indiana Community Foundation, Central Indiana Corporate Partnership, Economic Club of Indiana, Edison Electric Institute, Herff Jones, Indianapolis Chamber of Commerce, Indiana Energy Association, Indianapolis Zoological Society, The Mind Trust and Women's Fund of Central Indiana.
Casey serves in a variety of community leadership positions, including Chairman of the Board of Directors for the Indiana Comprehensive Health Insurance Association (ICHIA), Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors for the Indiana Chapter of the March of Dimes and Board of Directors for the Indianapolis Zoological Society.