com/prnh/20040414/DUKEENERGYLOGO) "Today the Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission approved a settlement agreement finalized in April 2012 between Duke Energy Indiana and some of the state's key consumer groups involved in regulatory proceedings dealing with the company's Edwardsport coal gasification power plant.
What does IURC stand for?
IURC stands for Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of IURC in our Acronym Attic
- Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis (Indianapolis, IN, USA)
- Independent Union of Petroleum Workers
- Industrial and Urban Population Zone
- Irish Universities Quality Board
- Ideal Ultimate Result
- Institute for Urban Research (various locations)
- Insured Unemployment Rate
- International Union of Radioecology
- International User Requirements (for communications interception)
- Inventory Update Rule
- Igreja Universal do Reino de Deus (Portugal)
- Infectious Upper Respiratory Tract Disease (horses)
- Institute for Urban Research and Development (now Institute for Urban Initiatives)
- Institute of Urban and Regional Development
- Idaho Urban Research and Design Center (University of Idaho; Boise, ID)
- Inhalation Unit Risk Factor (toxicity measure)
- Item Urgently Required
- Independent Union of Research and Higher Education Employees of Croatia (Zagreb, Croatia)
- Internationalized Uniform Resource Identifiers
- Indy United Racing League
Samples in periodicals archive:
In November, the Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission shot down Duke's initial $450 million proposal for a complete rollout of the digital, interactive technology across the state.
electric power company, plans to install more than 700,000 smart meters in Ohio and is seeking approval from the Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission to install smart grid technology, including about 800,000 smart meters, Echelon said.
The acquisition of the Mecca system for approximately $ 445,000 was approved by the Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission in December, 2012 and finalized by Indiana American Water and the Mecca Water Works on February 6, 2013.
com The Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission today approved Duke Energy's revised cost estimate of $2.
13 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- An order approved today by the Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission (IURC) completes a collaborative effort between Vectren Corporation's utility subsidiary, Vectren Energy Delivery of Indiana - North (Vectren North), the Indiana Office of Utility Consumer Counselor (OUCC) and other stakeholders in Vectren North's territory regarding proposed changes to the rates for its gas distribution business that covers nearly two-thirds of Indiana.
In all, the Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission figures it will be able to scrape together another 30,000 numbers through the process in the 219 area.
The acquisition of the Riley system for approximately $ 927,000 was approved by the Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission in October, 2012 and finalized by Indiana American Water and the Town of Riley on December 17, 2012.