World's Largest Crowdfunding-for-Good Platform Partners with Indiana University Student Foundation to Make Annual Charity Fundraising Event a Breakaway Success MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif.
What does IUSF stand for?
IUSF stands for Indiana University Student Foundation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IUSF
We have 2 other meanings of IUSF in our Acronym Attic
- International University Study Center
- Iran-United States Claims Tribunal (est. 1981)
- Imperial Unified School District (California)
- Indiana University School of Dentistry (Indianapolis, IN)
- Inglewood Unified School District (Inglewood, CA)
- Integrated Urbanism & Sustainable Design (German education program)
- Irvine Unified School District (California)
- International Union of Socialist Democratic Teachers
- Indiana University Southeast
- International University of Southern Europe
- International Union for Surface Finishing (est. 1984)
- International Uveitis Study Group (opthalmology)
- Impuesto Único Sobre Inmuebles (Guatemala tax payment)
- Interamerican University Studies Institute (Eugene, OR; student exchange program)
- International Utility Structures, Inc. (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Institute for Ultrafast Spectroscopy and Lasers (City College of New York; New York, NY)
- Indiana University School of Medicine
- International Union for Surveys and Mapping
- Istituto Universitario Scienze Motorie (Italian: University Institute of Motor Science; est. 1998; Rome, Italy)
- Indiana University School of Medicine Library
Samples in periodicals archive:
Zweig is involved in several philanthropic organizations including serving as a member of the Indiana University Student Foundation Board of Associates; a member of the Jewish Board of Family and Children's Services, Children & Adolescents in Residence Divisional Board; and he is a former Co-Chair of the Young Lawyer's Division of the UJA Federation-New York.
He is a member of the Indiana University President's Council, the IU School of Business Dean's Advisory Council, the Indiana University Well House Society, and is a member of the Board of the Indiana University Student Foundation.