Angela Barron McBride, distinguished professor and dean emerita of the Indiana University School of Nursing.
What does IUSON stand for?
IUSON stands for Indiana University School of Nursing
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Indiana University School of Medicine
- International Union for Surveys and Mapping
- Istituto Universitario Scienze Motorie (Italian: University Institute of Motor Science; est. 1998; Rome, Italy)
- Indiana University School of Medicine Library
- Internet Users Society of Niue (subsidiary of .nu domain)
- Institute of University Safety Officers
- International Union of Security Officers
- International Union of Schools of Oral Health (est. 1985)
- Indiana University School of Medicine (Indianapolis, IN)
- International University School of Medicine (Bonaire, Netherlands Antilles)
- Indiana University Student Personnel Association
- Instituto Universitario Salesiano Padre Ojeda (Spanish: Father Ojeda Salesian University Institute)
- If You Say So
- Immediate-Use Steam Sterilization
- Institute for Advanced Study (also seen as IAS)
- Integrated Undersea Surveillance System
- Integrated Underwater Surveillance System
- Integrated Unit Simulation System
- International Union of Soil Sciences
- Institute of Ulster-Scots Studies in the United States (now Center for Ulster Migrations, Cultures and Societies; Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
November 17, 2011 Indiana State Board of Nursing Indiana Government Center South, 402 W Washington Street, Indianapolis, IN November 17, 2011 Board of Directors, Indiana State Nurses Association 2915 N High School Road, Indianapolis, IN 46224 December 15, 2011 Indiana State Board of Nursing Indiana Government Center South, 402 W Washington Street, Indianapolis, IN Date/Time Contact Information Open Enrollment Indiana University School of Nursing Phone 317-274-7779.
She is professor and executive associate dean for academic affairs at Indiana University School of Nursing in Indianapolis.
She comes to Johns Hopkins from Indiana University School of Nursing, where she held the position of Associate Dean of Undergraduate Programs.
She is an associate professor at the Indiana University School of Nursing, Indianapolis, IN.
Ebright, RN, DNS, associate professor at Indiana University School of Nursing.
Chi Eta Phi Sorority has, as one of its major programs, health promotion and disease prevention," said Stokes, director of diversity and enrichment at Indiana University School of Nursing in Indianapolis and associate professor in the Department of Adult Heath.
An external reviewer of the programme Sharon Sire, professor and chair, Family Health Nursing Department at Indiana University School of Nursing in the United States, said the programme managed to incorporate cultural safety, the nature of interdisciplinary work, philosophical and clinical reasoning, all while keeping children's interests and needs at the centre.