co-director of vascular and interventional radiology and assistant professor of clinical radiology at the Indiana University School of Medicine, said more than 300 patients have been treated with Y-90 radioembolization since the program was initiated at Indiana University Hospital and the Indiana University Melvin and Bren Simon Cancer Center more than 3 years ago.
What does IUH stand for?
IUH stands for Indiana University Hospital (Indianapolis, IN)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IUH
We have 3 other meanings of IUH in our Acronym Attic
- Institut Universitaire de Gériatrie de Sherbrooke (French: University Institute of Geriatrics of Sherbrooke; Canada)
- International Union of Geological Sciences
- International Union of Geological Sciences Commission for Marine Geology
- International Union of Geological Sciences Commission on Storage, Automatic Processing, and Retrieval of Geological Data
- International Union of Geological Sciences Commission on Geological Documentation
- International Union of Geological Sciences Commission on Tectonics
- In Utero Gene Therapy
- Industry-University-Government Transactions Sector Committee (Licensing Executives Society, Inc.)
- International University Global Theatre Experience
- International Union of Gas Workers
- Industrial Unit Heater (Qmark)
- Instantaneous Unit Hydrograph
- Instructor Utilization Handbook
- Interchange Utility Hook (tool storage)
- Isolated Unilateral Hydrocephalus
- Indiana University Health Center
- International Union for Health Education
- International Union for Housing Finance
- Istanbul Universitesi Hukuk Fakultesi (Turkish: Istanbul University Faculty of Law; Istanbul, Turkey)
- International Union of Housing Finance Institutions
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rex, distinguished professor of medicine at Indiana University, Indianapolis, and director of endoscopy at Indiana University Hospital.
The initial 10,000-tag deployment, scheduled to take place in November, will target the health care system's three downtown Indianapolis hospitals - Methodist Hospital, Indiana University Hospital and Riley Hospital for Children - and is expected to expand systemwide to include applications such as improved patient workflow, staff safety and temperature (Logo: http://www.
He earned his medical degree from Oregon Health Sciences University and completed his residency at Indiana University Hospitals.
Rex, director of endoscopy at Indiana University Hospital, Indianapolis.
An investigational drug for treating bipolar I is now being studied at Indiana University Hospital in Indianapolis.
This time, she was sent to Indiana University Hospital.
Rex, who is distinguished professor of medicine at Indiana University, Indianapolis, and director of endoscopy at Indiana University Hospital.