Maze points out that the METS schema was applied to digital audio recordings in the Indiana University Digital Library Program Sound Directions project.
What does IUDL stand for?
IUDL stands for Indiana University Digital Library
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Industrial Union Department
- Institute for Urban Development
- Intra-Uterine Death
- Intrauterine Device (contraceptive device)
- ITA Utility Distribution
- IMZ (Irbitskiy Mototsikletniy Zavod) -Ural Discussion Archive
- Intercontinental Union of Disgusting Characters (role playing game group)
- Infrastructure and Urban Development Department
- Installable Unit Deployment Descriptor (computing)
- Instituto Universitario De Estudios Musicales (Spanish: University Institute of Musical Studies; Venezuela)
- Indiana University Digital Library Program
- Indiana University Dance Marathon (Bloomington, IN)
- Integrated Urban Drainage Management (UK)
- Indonesian Urban Disaster Mitigation Project
- Instituto Universitario De Opinion Publica (El Salvador)
- Integrated Urban Development Program
- ITA Utility Distribution Pallet
- International Union of Directors of Zoological Gardens (now World Association of Zoos and Aquariums)
- Image Understanding Environment
- Indiana University East
Samples in periodicals archive:
The major issues covered by the model, such as copyright, potential and actual users, nature of use, relationship to other digital efforts, and so on, are analyzed in terms of their hypothetical applicability to the Indiana University Digital Library Program's digitization of the Frank M.
The Indiana University Digital Library Program is dedicated to the selection, production, and maintenance of a wide range of high-quality networked resources for scholars and students at Indiana University and elsewhere.