Even greater anti-cancer results have been found with another important new study, conducted by researchers at the Cancer Research Laboratory at the Methodist Research Institute, IN, and Indiana University Cancer Center.
What does IUCC stand for?
IUCC stands for Indiana University Cancer Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IUCC
We have 14 other meanings of IUCC in our Acronym Attic
- Iuris Utriusque Candidatus (Latin: Right of Each Candidate; law)
- Inter-University Consortium for Department of Atomic Energy Facilities (India)
- Inter-University Centre for Astronomy and Astrophysics (Pune, India)
- International Union of Commercial Agents and Brokers
- Inter-Union Commission on Frequency Allocation for Radio Astronomy & Space Science (IAU)
- Indiana University Center for Aging Research
- Inter-University Committee for African Studies
- Indiana University Center for Bioethics
- Industry/University Center for Biosurfaces (University of Buffalo)
- Immanuel United Church of Christ (various locations)
- Information Unit on Climate Change (UN)
- Inter University Computation Center
- International Union for Cancer Control (est. 1933)
- Irondequoit United Church of Christ (New York)
- International Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association (est. 1993)
- Indiana Uniform Consumer Credit Code
- Industry-University Cooperative Chemistry Program (College Station, TX)
- Intrauterine Contraceptive Device
- Inter-University Council for East Africa
- Inter University Center for E-Learning (Israel)
Samples in periodicals archive:
the Ballve-Lantero Professor of Oncology at Indiana University Cancer Center in Indianapolis.
Patrick Loehrer, medical director and associate director of clinical research for the Indiana University Cancer Center.
Nasdaq: ZIOP), announced today that the first patient has been dosed in a Phase I, single arm, dose escalation study at the Indiana University Cancer Center of intravenous (IV) palifosfamide (ZIO-201) in combination with etoposide (VP-16) and cisplatin/carboplatin (platinum) in the treatment of small cell lung cancer (SCLC) and other cancers.
Gabi Chiorean, Assistant Professor of Medicine from the Indiana University Cancer Center in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Sledge, codirector of the Indiana University Cancer Center in Indianapolis, added that the results were "true and strong .
Steve Williams, director of the Indiana University Cancer Center in Indianapolis, says the facility within the IU School of Medicine is a National Cancer Institute designated cancer center.
Miller, Associate Professor, Indiana University Cancer Center, Indianapolis, Indiana is the first author.