CHALLENGING ACADEMICS Indiana State University empowers many of the best and brightest students to reach their academic potential in the classroom and out in the field by providing challenging academics as well as substantial scholarship opportunities.
What does ISU stand for?
ISU stands for Indiana State University
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISU
We have 126 other meanings of ISU in our Acronym Attic
- Industry Standard Two Wire Interface
- Institut des Sciences et Techniques des Yvelines (French institute of sciences & technologies in Versailles)
- I-Shou University (Taiwan)
- Idaho State University
- Ilinois State University
- Imam Sadiq University (Tehran, Iran)
- Incident Support Unit
- Independent Steelworkers Union
- Independent Study Unit
- Indian Student Union
- Industry Specific Utilities
- Information Service and Use
- Information State Update (dialogue management)
- Initial Set-Up (software)
- Inquiry System Update
- Inspectoratul Pentru Situatii de Urgenta (Romanian: Inspectorate for Emergency Situations)
- Instructional Services Unit (various schools)
- Instrument Simulator Unit
- Intake Screening Unit
- Integrated Sensor Unit (avionics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, researchers at Indiana State University may have strengthened the environmental evidence by discovering that phthalates trigger lupus antibodies in a mouse model.
Lowry has also done post-graduate work at Indiana State University.
Health professionals at Indiana State University questioned whether the inconsistent condom use was due to lack of access or low condom use self-efficacy.
is an Assistant Professor at the School of Technology, Indiana State University in Terre Haute, Indiana.
Applicable Criteria and Related Research: Indiana State University (Indiana State University Board of Trustees) http://www.
EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING Indiana State University delivers more from Day One
Networks Financial Institute at Indiana State University Offers a Resource for Elementary Teachers to Help Educate Children about Money, Financial Management and Financial Literacy INDIANAPOLIS -- In today's economic environment teaching kids about money, financial management and financial literacy has never been more important.