Indiana State Police yesterday announced the arrest of Randy Linn, 52, of St.
What does ISP stand for?
ISP stands for Indiana State Police
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ISP
We have 685 other meanings of ISP in our Acronym Attic
- Incentive Savings Plan
- Incentive Special Pay (US DoD)
- Income Security Program (Canada)
- Incorporated Society of Planters
- Independent Service Provider
- Independent Solutions Provider
- Independent Study Program
- Independent Study Project
- Index of Social Position
- Indexed Sequential Processor
- Indigenous Sport Program (Australia)
- Individual Service Plan
- Individual Service Provider
- Individual Student Planning (various locations)
- Individual Study Plan (various schools)
- Individualized Study Program (various schools)
- Industrial Security Professional (certification; National Classification Management Society)
- Industrial Solid Propulsion Inc
- Industry Specialization Program (IRS)
- Infinity Science Press (Hingham, MA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Goodpaster, who is with Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis, traces the idea for enlisting anti-microbials as arson fighters to concerns expressed by staff at the Indiana State Police Laboratory in Indianapolis.
Indiana state police said they were still investigating what led to the deaths of three men and two women, whose bodies were found Sunday near the town of Laurel.
Matt Leach led the Indiana State Police hunt during Dillinger's heyday, which began after the outlaw helped break 10 of his conspirators out of an Indiana prison in September 1933.
According to Indiana State Police reports, meth lab seizures in Indiana rose by 3,500 percent between 1994 and 2004.
Indiana State Police reported that police agencies dismantled 1,549 meth labs statewide last year, up nearly 25 percent from 2003.
Thus, when six bad checks surfaced in Eugene, the three notified an Indiana State Police officer known to be tracking the suspect.
Two officers from the Indiana State Police arrived in the department's helicopter and rescued all five people on the craft in less than 15 minutes.