com/cgi-bin/prnh/20090824/FDALOGO ) The FDA is collaborating with the Michigan Department of Community Health (MDCH), the Illinois Department of Public Health, the Indiana State Board of Animal Health and the Indiana State Health Department, to investigate the outbreak.
What does ISHD stand for?
ISHD stands for Indiana State Health Department
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ISHD
We have 2 other meanings of ISHD in our Acronym Attic
- International Society of Heterocyclic Chemistry (est. 1968)
- International Society of Hospitality Consultants
- International Superheroes of Hardcore (band)
- International Symposium on Highway Capacity and Quality of Service
- International Symposium on Homogeneous Catalysis (conference)
- Iowa State Highway Commission
- Indiana State Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- International School of Human Capital Management (UK)
- International School Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
- International Study of Health Care Organization and Financing (dialysis study; France)
- Integrated Surface Hourly Data (meteorology)
- Interdisciplinary Studies in Human Development (University of Pennsylvania)
- International Society for Hemodialysis (est. 1999)
- Inventory Scale of Hypnotic Depth
- Ischemic Heart Disease
- Idaho Society for Healthcare Engineering (American Society of Healthcare Engineering)
- Information Service on Higher Education (South Africa)
- International Society for Human Ethology
- International Symposium on Horticultural Economics
- Inverse Spin-Hall Effect
Samples in periodicals archive:
The questionnaire was evaluated by an expert panel comprising two people from the Indiana State Health Department (including the head of food service inspections), the head of the Tippecanoe County Health Department, two food service inspectors responsible for food safety at Purdue University the president of NEHA, and food safety professors in the Hospitality and Tourism Management Department at Purdue University On the basis of recommendations received from the panel, the survey was refined and prepared for distribution.
Dena Watts, Indiana State Health Department, Breast and Cervical Cancer Program Director, believes that enrollment will increase if criteria for BCCP participation is more widely known.