The following Pennsylvania organizations received KAPE recognition: Advent Design Corporation - Bristol Bethany Village - Mechanicsburg Epworth Manor - Tyrone Good Samaritan Nursing Care Center - Johnstown Indiana Regional Medical Center - Indiana Pinnacle Health System - Harrisburg The Synergy Organization - Bensalem KAPE is a non-profit corporation that promotes Pennsylvania competitiveness through a progressive, three-tiered assessment and awards process that encourages and recognizes performance improvement.
What does IRMC stand for?
IRMC stands for Indiana Regional Medical Center (Indiana, PA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IRMC
We have 33 other meanings of IRMC in our Acronym Attic
- Intraretinal Microvascular Abnormalities
- Inverted Roof Membrane Assemblies
- Income-Related Monthly Adjustment Amount (Medicare Part B; also Medicare subsidy reduction)
- Information Resource Management Advisory Council (Vermont and Florida)
- Information Resource Management Association of Canada
- Information Resource Management Board
- International Risk Management Benchmarking Association
- Islamic Residential Mortgage Backed Sukuk (Musyarakah finance)
- Islamic Residential Mortgage-Backed Securities
- I Rest My Case
- Information Resource Management Council
- Information Resources Management College
- Infra-red Mobile Communications
- Ingham Regional Medical Center (Michigan)
- Institut de Recherche sur le Maghreb Contemporain (French: Contemporary Maghreb Research Institute; Tunisia; est. 1992)
- Intake Manifold Runner Control (automotive)
- Integrated Remote Management Controller (Fujitsu-Siemens)
- Intelli-Risk Management Corporation (Dublin, Ohio)
- Inter-Regulatory Risk Management Council
- Interim Readiness Management Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
New clients include: * Daughters of Charity Health System * Advocate Good Samaritan * WESTMED Medical Group * Mount Kisco Medical Group * Sentara Healthcare -Cardiac Service Line * Arkansas Heart Hospital * Indiana Regional Medical Center * Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital * Summa Health System (expanded contract) "We've always believed that engaging patients is the right thing to do," said Devin Gross, CEO, Emmi Solutions.
An active member of the community, Brice currently serves as a member of the board of directors for the Indiana Regional Medical Center and has served as a board member for the Indiana County YMCA.