[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Indiana Center for Nursing, a nonprofit 501(c) (3), was recently formed and incorporates Nursing 2000, Nursing 2000 North, and the Indiana Nursing Workforce Development Coalition under one organization to join the best practices and functions of all three organizations.
What does INWDC stand for?
INWDC stands for Indiana Nursing Workforce Development Coalition (Indianapolis)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Isotropic Nuclear Weapon
- Winslow-Lindbergh Regional Airport (Winslow, Arizona)
- International Nordic Walking Association
- International Network of Women Against Tobacco
- Integrated Waveguide Technology
- Inward Wide Area Telephone Service
- Idaho Nursing Workforce Center
- Inches of Water Column
- Ilocos Norte Water District (Philippines)
- Indiana Nursing Workforce Development
- Inverse Narrow Width Effect
- Indian Wind Energy Association (India)
- Institute for Water, Environment and Health (United Nations University; formerly International Network on Water Environment and Health)
- Internationale Weiterbildung und Entwicklung GmbH (German: Capacity Building International; international human resources organization)
- International Network of Women Engineers and Scientists
- Intravenous Nimodipine West European Stroke Trial (drug trial)
- Inches Water Gauge
- Indiana Wing (Civil Air Patrol)
- Intelligent Number Working Group (UK)
- International Negotiators Working Group (law enforcement association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Indiana Nursing Center, formerly known as the Indiana Nursing Workforce Development Coalition (with representation from ISNA, IONE, IHA, Nursing 2000, other nursing organizations, health care institutions and deans from schools of nursing) and the Indiana Area Health Education Center located in Indianapolis at IUPUI have joined in a partnership promoted by RWJF and AARP to advance the recommendations of the IOM report for Indiana.
Nursing Workforce Development: That ISNA continue to support and participate in the Indiana Nursing Workforce Development Coalition as an active member; that ISNA assist in educating Indiana nurses about the severity and nature of the faculty shortage: and that ISNA support and participate in AHEC (Area Health Education Centers), both at state and regional levels.