Project owners include American Municipal Power, Illinois Municipal Electric Agency, Indiana Municipal Power Agency, Kentucky Municipal Power Agency, Missouri Public Utility Alliance, Northern Illinois Municipal Power Agency , Peabody Energy, Prairie Power Inc.
What does IMPA stand for?
IMPA stands for Indiana Municipal Power Agency
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IMPA
We have 22 other meanings of IMPA in our Acronym Attic
- Idaho Milk Processors Association
- Illinois Milk Producers' Association (Bloomington, IL)
- Immune Mediated Polyarthritis
- Imperial Parrot (Amazona imperialis)
- IMPulse Array
- Independent Market Participant Analysis
- Independent Medical Practitioners Association
- Independent Meeting Planner
- Independent Music Producers Association
- Indian Motion Pictures Association
- Individual Market Participant Analysis
- Indo-Malay Philippines Archipelago
- Industry Mentor-Protege Association
- Institut de Morphopsychologie Appliquée
- Instituto Nacional de Matemática Pura e Aplicada (Brazil)
- Intelligent Multi-Port Adapter
- Internal Medicine & Pediatric Associates
- Internal Medicine for Physicians Assistant
- International Marine Purchasing Association
- International Maritime Pilots' Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is the right time for the transition to a fixed-price contract that allows us to provide power at a cost less than other new base load power plants," said Raj Rao, CEO of Indiana Municipal Power Agency and Chairman of the Board for PSGC.
Raj Rao, who heads Indiana Municipal Power Agency in Carmel, says he was "a lazy bug" until about eight years ago.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings assigns an 'A+' rating to the following Indiana Municipal Power Agency (IMPA), IN's power supply system revenue bonds: --$95,000,000 2011 series A.
7 million families through a partner group that includes American Municipal Power-Ohio (AMP-Ohio); Illinois Municipal Electric Agency (IMEA); Indiana Municipal Power Agency (IMPA); Kentucky Municipal Power Agency (KMPA); Missouri Joint Municipal Electric Utility Commission (MJMEUC); Northern Illinois Municipal Power Agency (NIMPA); Prairie Power, Inc.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings has withdrawn its 'A+' long-term rating on certain maturities for the following bond because it has been prerefunded: -- Indiana Municipal Power Agency (IN) power supply system revenue bonds series 1992.
The Prairie State partner group includes American Municipal Power-Ohio (AMP-Ohio); Illinois Municipal Electric Agency (IMEA); Indiana Municipal Power Agency (IMPA); Kentucky Municipal Power Agency (KMPA); Missouri Joint Municipal Electric Utility Commission (MJMEUC); Northern Illinois Municipal Power Agency (NIMPA); Prairie Power, Inc.
Indiana Municipal Power Agency Rewards Kimball International Flight Hangar; Facility Recognized for Energy Efficient Lighting (May 31, 2011 03:50 PM) Source: Kimball International, Inc.