The second Indiana Jones adventure is easily the weakest, but it's still a suitably fraught and daredevil tale, linked together by a number of thrilling set-pieces.
What does IJA stand for?
IJA stands for Indiana Jones Adventure (Disneyland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of IJA
We have 31 other meanings of IJA in our Acronym Attic
- International Journal of Artificial Intelligence (Institute of Advanced Engineering and Science)
- International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences (Human Resource Management Academic Society)
- International Journal of Academic Research in Progressive Education and Development (Human Resource Management Academic Research Society)
- International Journal of Cloud Computing and Services Science (Institute of Advanced Engineering and Science)
- International Journal of Nano Device, Sensor and Systems (Institute of Advanced Engineering and Science)
- International Journal for the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning (peer-review publication; Georgia Southern University; Statesboro, GA)
- International Journal of Social Sciences and Humanity Studies (Social Sciences Research Society)
- Illini Japanese Association (University of Illinois)
- Imperial Japanese Army
- Independent Journalists Association (various locations)
- Information Junkie Alliance
- International Journal of Aromatherapy (publication)
- International Journal of Audiology
- International Jugglers' Association
- Iron Jawed Angels (2004 HBO movie)
- Idaho Judicial Accountability Act
- International Journal Automation Austria
- International Journal of Adhesion and Adhesives
- International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents
- Iowa Junior Angus Association (Angus cattle)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The second Indiana Jones adventure used to be seen as the weakest, but since the WITNESS (1985) Today, Ch4, 10.
The second Indiana Jones adventure is easily the weakest, but it's still a suitably fraught and daredevil tale, linked together by a number of thrilling setpieces.
Following his latest Indiana Jones adventure we know what Harrison Ford has been up to, but what about the likes of Mark Hamil and Carrie Fisher.
Rubbing shoulders with Aborigines, the danger of charging elephants, discovering frescoes and rock formations in caves Bashar, Naema and Mohammad can pen their own Indiana Jones adventure in Ceylon.
PARIS: Clint Eastwood and Woody Allen will be among American directors showing their work at this year's Cannes film festival, where the latest Indiana Jones adventure will also premiere, organisers said yesterday.
Directed by: Steven Spielberg After several false starts, a half-dozen aborted script ideas and nearly two decades of talking about it, George Lucas and Steven Spielberg's fourth Indiana Jones adventure finally rolled into theaters late Wednesday night--and it's quite good.
The latest Indiana Jones adventure begins in 1957 at the height of the Cold War.