Along with post marks dotting the package it also was weathered and bound with twine, much like one that'd appear to the real Indiana Jones from a smuggler or authorities trying to stop the Nazis.
What does INDY stand for?
INDY stands for Indiana Jones (Movie)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of INDY
- International Network for the Dances of Universal Peace
- Induktive Zugsicherung (train control system for German and Austrian railways)
- Industria Textil (textile factory; Guatemala)
- Inactivated Newcastle Disease Virus
- Individual Well Record Report (oil production)
- Indian National Defence Workers Federation
- Indicator and Warning Status Product (WCCS)
- Independent (as in independent or alternative music or films)
- Indianapolis (Indiana)
- Island New Democratic Youth (Prince Edward Island, Canada)
- USS Independence
- Independent Media Center
- Icelandic New Energy (est. 1999)
- ICF Net Edit
- Identifiant National Élève (French: National Student Identification)
- In-line Network Encryptor
- Inertial Navigation Equipment
- Infrastructure and Environment (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Harrison Ford Image: Hollywood tough guy Best known for: Playing Han Solo and Indiana Jones Early life: Born July 13, 1942, in Chicago to an Irish father and a Russian-Jewish mother.
Youlus, who billed himself as the 'Jewish Indiana Jones,' fabricated detailed accounts of having found Torahs lost or hidden during the Holocaust in Europe , including in Auschwitz and the Bergen-Belsen concentration camp, and in other places around the world," the statement said.
Byline: BEV LYONS HE is as old as some of the relics Indiana Jones hunts for but we hear Harrison Ford is ready to whip up a fifth Raiders movie.
WIN a Nintendo Wii PLUS the new Transformers and Indiana Jones games
So, for your chance to win this great prize, simply answer the following question correctly: What was the title of the last Indiana Jones film?
LaBeouf gets extreme hate from the fanboy community for his roles in Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull and Transformers, we actually kinda love him and believe he's poised to be the next big box office superstar.
A RADIO team has fended off competition from Indiana Jones to scoop an award.