The second Honorable Mention went to the Indiana Department of Homeland Security Data Exchange (IDEx) project, implemented by the Department's industry partner, Crowe Horwath LLP.
What does IDHS stand for?
IDHS stands for Indiana Department of Homeland Security
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IDHS
We have 19 other meanings of IDHS in our Acronym Attic
- International Human Dimensions Programme
- Inventory of Dyadic Heterosexual Preferences (psychology)
- Indiana Division of Historic Preservation and Archaeology
- Idiopathic Diffuse Hyperplasia of Pulmonary Neuroendocrine Cells
- Illinois Department of Human Rights
- Inter Dominion Harness Racing Council (equestrian sport; Australia)
- Iowa Disaster Human Resource Council
- Illinois Department of Human Services
- In Deep House Sessions
- Independent Duty Health Services Technician (US Coast Guard)
- Indonesia Demographic and Health Survey
- Information Data Handling System (NIMA)
- Institute for Defense and Homeland Security (Herndon, Virginia)
- Integrated Data Handling System
- Intelligence Data Handling System
- Intelligence, Defense and Homeland Security
- Interstate and Defense Highway System
- Iowa Department of Human Services
- Irish Draught Horse Society
- Intelligence Data Handling System Communications/Computer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Possible areas of negligence include the lack of stage inspection, which an Indiana Department of Homeland Security spokesman said was not required for that kind of structure.
June 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Envisage Technologies and the Indiana Department of Homeland Security (IDHS) are implementing the third phase of a state-wide pervasive readiness strategy.
Exercise development included collaborating with exercise planners from the Indiana Department of Homeland Security and the Indianapolis Department of Public Safety to build the documents and determine the scenario participants needed to drive DOD responses to federal requests for assistance.
NASDAQ: GLOI), a leading provider of domestic and international risk management services, today announced that its Crisis Management and Preparedness Services Division, James Lee Witt Associates (JLWA), was awarded a one-year recovery services contract with the Indiana Department of Homeland Security (IDHS) to provide recovery support to the State following the Midwest flooding disaster.
That makes it a little bit unique in that regard," Indiana Department of Homeland Security spokeswoman Rachel Meyer told AFP.
The Indiana Department of Homeland Security and MSV are working together to enhance public safety communications throughout the Midwestern United States," said Jim Corry, vice president of Government Solutions for MSV.