The bank's charter conversion has already been approved by the Indiana Department of Financial Institutions (DFI) and the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) who will jointly supervise the Bank following the conversion date.
What does IDFI stand for?
IDFI stands for Indiana Department of Financial Institutions
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IDFI
- International Duty Free Confederation (tax-free shopping)
- Ile De France Developpement (now Ile De France Capital; Paris, France)
- Ideal Decision-Feedback Equalizer
- Ile-de-France Europe (French representative organization; Brussels, Belgium)
- International Documentary Film Festival
- Internationale Demokratische Frauenföderation (German: International Federation of Democratic Women)
- Idaho Department of Fish and Game
- Ile de France Immobilier (French: Ile de France Real Estate)
- Illinois Department of Financial Institutions
- Iloilo Dinagyang Foundation Inc. (Iloilo City, Philippines)
- International Dance Festival Ireland (Ireland)
- I Don't Freaking Know (polite form)
- International Down and Feather Laboratory
- Independent Direct Financial Management (UK)
- Industrias De Filtrantes Naturales (Spanish: Industries of Natural Filtrants; Costa Rica)
- Immune Deficiencies Foundation of New Zealand (Manukau, New Zealand)
- Idle Waiting Convoy Forward (US Navy)
- Images Design for Print (est. 1998; UK)
- Internet Discussion Forum Protocol
- IRS Directory for Practitioners
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bank") based in Spencer, Indiana, announced today that it has filed an application with the Indiana Department of Financial Institutions to convert Owen Community Bank, s.
Gassen, President and Chief Executive Officer of Ameriana Bank, the wholly owned subsidiary of Ameriana Bancorp (NASDAQ:ASBI), today announced that Ameriana Bank has submitted an application to the Indiana Department of Financial Institutions to convert its charter from an Indiana savings bank to an Indiana commercial bank.
The Company also operates a business lending center in Evansville, IN, an insurance operation consisting of 5 independent agencies located throughout its market area, and has filed a charter application with the Indiana Department of Financial Institutions to form German American Financial Advisors and Trust Company.
The Board of Directors of Lincoln Bancorp , the holding company of Lincoln Bank of Plainfield, IN, has authorized management to file an application with the Indiana Department of Financial Institutions to convert Lincoln Bank, its wholly-owned subsidiary, from a federally chartered savings bank to a state chartered commercial bank.
15, 2001 1st Source Corporation (Nasdaq:SRCE), parent company of 1st Source Bank, today reported the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago and the Indiana Department of Financial Institutions have granted approval for 1st Source to purchase 13 banking center offices from Standard Federal Bank in the Fort Wayne, Indiana area.
Forrester served as an examiner with the Indiana Department of Financial Institutions.
BUSINESS WIRE)--May 21, 2001 1st Source Corporation (Nasdaq:SRCE), parent company of 1st Source Bank, today reported the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago and the Indiana Department of Financial Institutions have granted approval for 1st Source to purchase two bank branches in St.