According to the Indiana Department of Education (IDOE, 2012) website, the 2001 Indiana charter school statute (2) included local education agencies as possible charter school authorizers.
What does INDOE stand for?
INDOE stands for Indiana Department of Education
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Intermediate Neglect of Differential Overlap (Version 2) - Average Hole Potential
- Intermediate Neglect of Differential Overlap (Version 2) - Hole Potential
- Intermediate Neglect of Differential Overlap/Conformation
- Intermediate Neglect of Differential Overlap/Conformation Spectra
- Intermediate Neglect of Differential Overlap/Ridley-Zerner Parameterization
- Intermediate Neglect of Differential Overlap/Screened Approximation
- Intermediate Neglect of Differential Overlap/Spin Polarization
- Indonesia Biotechnology Information Centre
- Information and Documentation Center (various locations)
- Indian Ocean Experiment
- Internal Nuclear Double Resonance
- Indiana Department of Transportation
- Instituto Domincano de Technología (Dominican Republic)
- Indian Nursing Diploma Program (Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Industrial Production
- Intercultural Network for Development and Peace (India)
- Iowa Nonprescription Drug Products Information Coding System
- Indonesian Debt Restructuring Agency
- Institute for Development Research Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
17, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- More than 9,000 Indiana students are participating in Indiana's statewide voucher program during the 2012-13 school year, more than twice the number who enrolled in the program during its first year, according to recently-released numbers from the Indiana Department of Education.
At times, he's been at odds with officials at the Indiana Department of Education, who, according to multiple articles in Indianapolis media, have shaken a suspicious finger at IPS' increased graduation rate, which rose to 65 percent in 2011, saying that waivers may be resulting in too many diplomas for seniors who would otherwise fail the test.
BEDDOW Peabody College of Vanderbilt University ELIZABETH COMPTON Sweet Elementary School, Emmett, Idaho DAWN MCGRATH Indiana Department of Education KRISTOPHER J.
To that end, the Indiana Department of Education will begin pilot testing of social studies, including economic literacy in 2003.
She also was a policy specialist for the Indiana Department of Education.
Supported by the Indiana Department of Education and other state and local agencies and organizations, the essay contest was a unique opportunity not only for young people to voice their view of municipal government needs, but also for mayors and other local elected officials to hear a different perspective.
Janet Stout, OTR, is assistant Professor of Occupational Therapy at Indiana University School of Medicine and Robert Russell is the Director of School Traffic Safety at the Indiana Department of Education.