7 /PRNewswire/ -- More than 487,000 "middle-skill" job openings-those that require more than a high school diploma, but less than a four-year degree-are projected for the state by 2016, concludes a new study released today by National Skills Coalition in partnership with the Indiana Institute for Working Families, a program of the Indiana Community Action Association.
What does INCAA stand for?
INCAA stands for Indiana Community Action Association (est. 1970)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of INCAA
We have 1 other meaning of INCAA in our Acronym Attic
- Instituto Nacional de Ciencias Agricolas (Cuba)
- Integrated Nuclear Communications Assessment
- Intelligence Communications Architecture
- Interactive Controls Analysis (NASA)
- Interhemispheric Differences in Cirrus Properties from Anthropogenic Emissions
- Interleaved Native Compiled Code Architecture (electrical engineering)
- International Career Academy (Canada)
- International Nature & Cultural Adventures (Emeryville, CA)
- Ion and Neutral Camera (Cassini Plasma Spectrometer)
- Inclusive-Nationalism Country Assessment and Action (training)
- Instituto Nacional de Cine y Artes Audiovisuales (Spanish: National Institute of Cinema and Audiovisual Arts; Argentina)
- National Institute of Cinema and Audiovisual Arts (Argentina)
- Instituto Centroamericano de Administración de Empresas (Spanish: Central American Institute of Business Administration)
- International Network for Children and Families
- Instituto de Investigación y Capacitación de la Familia y la Mujer
- Individual Cassette Manufacturing System
- Internet Cafe Management System
- Instituto Nacional del Cancer (Spanish)
- Interference Cancellation System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pittsburgh, PA * Energy Coordinating Agency, Philadelphia, PA * Indiana Community Action Association, Indianapolis, IN * Community Services Agency, Reno, NV * Association for Energy Affordability, Inc.
The report, developed through the Indiana Community Action Association (IN-CAA) -- an Indianapolis-based organization supporting the work of the State's 24 CAAs in helping low income, working poor Indiana families become economically self sufficient -- incorporated data from a variety of public sources to demonstrate in clear terms the current economic situation in Indiana and the overwhelming challenges its low income citizens face today.