The group's state partners include the Indiana Association of Beverage Retailers, Indiana Coalition to Reduce Underage Drinking, Drug-Free Coalition of Tippecanoe County, CHANCES for Indiana Youth in Vigo County, Drug Free Marion County and the Monroe County Asset Building Coalition.
What does ICRUD stand for?
ICRUD stands for Indiana Coalition to Reduce Underage Drinking (Mental Health America of Indiana)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- International Conference on Representation Theory of Algebras
- Itasca County Resort & Tourism Association (Cohasset, MN)
- International Clinical Research Training Program (University of Pittsburgh; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Independent Companies Researcher Training Scheme (UK)
- International Center for Research and Training on Seabuckthorn (horticulture)
- Iceland’s Crisis Response Unit
- International Commission on Radiation Units and Measurements
- International Crocodile Rescue Unit (Australia Zoo)
- Iowa Center for Research by Undergraduates (University of Iowa; Iowa City, Iowa)
- Irish Colleges Rugby Union
- Ischemic Central Retinal Vein Occlusion
- Information Carrying Radio Wave (cell phone technology)
- Interagency Conference on Research in the Watersheds (hydrolic resources conference)
- International Center for Research on Women
- International Chordoma Research Workshop (Greensboro, NC)
- International Convention for the Regulation of Whaling
- International Cosmic Ray Workshop
- Donald Bren School of Information and Computer Sciences (University of California, Irvine; Irvine, CA)
- IAIPS Communication Service
- IBM Cabling System
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Indiana Coalition to Reduce Underage Drinking is pressing legislators to raise the state's tax on beer, and require keg buyers to register their purchases.