9 million, four-year contract by the state of Indiana to supply and service network controllers, workstations, and printers for the Indiana Client Eligibility System (ICES) Project.
What does ICES stand for?
ICES stands for Indiana Client Eligibility System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ICES
We have 108 other meanings of ICES in our Acronym Attic
- Internal Combustion Engine Research Group
- International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation
- Institute for Computational and Experimental Research in Mathematics (Providence, RI)
- International Conference on Earthquake Risk Management
- Iceland Regional Operations Control Center
- Infection Control for Emergency Response Personnel (Pennsylvania)
- Imperial County Employees' Retirement System (El Centro, CA)
- International Conference on Engine Room Simulators
- Islamic Crisis Emergency Response System, Inc.
- International Conference on Environmental Research and Technology
- Industry Canada Interference-Causing Equipment Standard
- Information Collection and Evaluation Standards (hospital data collection for safety and compliance issues)
- Institut Catholique d'etudes Supérieures (France)
- Institute for Chemical and Engineering Sciences
- Institute for Clinical Evaluative Sciences
- Institute for Complex Engineered Systems (Carnegie Mellon University)
- Institution of Civil Engineering Surveyors (UK)
- Integrated Civil Engineering Support (Department of Defense)
- Integrated Client Encounter System (Texas Department of Health)
- Integrated Customs Enforcement System (Canada)