After the Indiana Board of Tax Review also upheld the assessment, Allport appealed to the tax court.
What does IBTR stand for?
IBTR stands for Indiana Board of Tax Review (Indianapolis)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of IBTR
- International Business Team Network (professional association)
- International Broadcasting & Television Organization
- International Brotherhood of Tundra Owners
- Iranian Blood Transfusion Organization
- Infrastructure Borrowings Tax Offset Scheme (Australia)
- I Blame the Patriarchy (blog)
- In Between Things Productions (Silver Spring, MD)
- Indian Board of Toxicologic Pathology
- International Business and Technology Program (Canada)
- Infant Botulism Treatment and Prevention Program (California)
- Insurance Brokers of Toronto Region (Woodbridge, Ontario, Canada)
- International Biological Threat Reduction (Sandia National Laboratories)
- Invasive Breast Tumor Recurrence (cancer)
- Ipsilateral Breast Tumor Recurrence (breast cancer)
- Ipsilateral Breast Tumor Relapse (oncology)
- International Best Track Archive for Climate Stewardship (US NOAA)
- Individual Battle Task Standards (Canada)
- Inspection Budget Tracking System
- Institute for Building Technology and Safety
- Integrated Bilge Water Treatment System
Samples in periodicals archive:
We are just beginning to see decisions from the Indiana Board of Tax Review and Tax Court, interpreting the new market-based rules.
United States Steel Corporation filed an appeal today in the Indiana Tax Court seeking reversal of an August 6, 2002, Order of the Indiana Board of Tax Review (Indiana Board) which rejected U.