Earlier this month, the Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (ISCCM) filed a petition in the Supreme Court to be impleaded as a third party in the case.
What does ISCCM stand for?
ISCCM stands for Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine (Mumbai, India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Inverness South Community Council (UK)
- Iowa State Sailing Club
- International Symposium on Chromaffin Cell Biology
- International Society for Computing in Civil and Building Engineering
- Irish Setter Club of Central Connecticut
- International Symposium on Capillary Chromatography and Electrophoresis
- International Study Center for Children and Families (Washington, DC)
- Institute of Social Change and Critical Inquiry
- Interstate Statistical Committee of the Commonwealth of Independent States
- Icelandic Chamber of Commerce in Japan
- Information Systems Command Contracting Office
- International Society of Consumer and Competition Officials
- International Satellite Cloud Climatology Project
- Integrated Solar Combined Cycle System
- International Symposium on Communications, Control and Signal Processing
- Integrated Services for Children Division (Canada)
- Interface Switching Capability Descriptor
- International School of Colour and Design (Australia)
- International Skating Club Davos (Switzerland)
- International Society for Clinical Densitometry