His revelation came during his interactions with media on the sidelines of the plenary conference of the 100th Indian Science Congress.
What does ISC stand for?
ISC stands for Indian Science Congress (est. 1914)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ISC
We have 752 other meanings of ISC in our Acronym Attic
- Impuesto Selectivo al Consumo (Spanish: Selective Consumption Tax)
- IMS (IP Multimedia Subsystem) Service Control
- In Situ Carcinomas (oncology)
- In-System Configurable
- Independent Schools Council (UK)
- Independent Search Consultants
- Independent Service Center
- Independent Study Contract (various schools)
- Independent Support Contractor
- India Steamship Company
- Indian Solidarity Council (India)
- Indian Space Commission
- Indian Student Count
- Indian subcontinent (geographic region)
- Indian Summer Camp (Louisville, KY)
- Indira School of Communications (est. 2004; India)
- Individual Service Contract
- Industrial Source Complex (model)
- Industrial Supply Chain (various organizations)
- Industrial Support Contractor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Michiel Kolman, Senior Vice-President Academic Relations at Elsevier, attending the Centennial Indian Science Congress, commented, "India shows a net inflow of scientists, with the productivity of the incoming and visiting scientists being higher than that of the average staying and outgoing scientist; so in fact a case can be made for an Indian 'Brain Gain' rather than the commonly believed 'Brain Drain'.
KOLKATA, India, January 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Results announced during Centennial Indian Science Congress 3-7 January 2013 in Kolkata A recent analysis by Elsevier shows that India has a 0.
Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, in his inaugural address to the 98th Indian Science Congress on January 3, 2011, said: The time has come for Indian science to once again think big; think out of the box; and think ahead of the times.
Vishwa Mohan Katoch was honoured with the prestigious Indian Science Congress Prize for his significant contributions in the filed of Medical Research.
Ten of these are Presidential or Inaugural addresses to meetings of Academies or Societies ranging from National Institute of Sciences (1941, now renamed Indian National Science Academy) and Indian Science Congress Association (1927, 1938, 1948) to Bengal Pharmaceutical Association (1937) and All Bengal Compounders' Association (1934).
Chopra revealed during the 92nd Indian Science Congress that the country is working to develop a hydrogen energy roadmap.
Hira Lal Chakravorty Award by Indian Science Congress Association, Kolkata, India, Associate of National Academy of Agricultural Sciences, New Delhi, India and BOYSCAST fellow by Department of Science & Technology, Government of India, New Delhi.