A statement from Indian River County Sheriff's Office said the flight was scheduled for three hours.
What does IRC stand for?
IRC stands for Indian River County (Florida)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IRC
We have 491 other meanings of IRC in our Acronym Attic
- Imposto Sobre o Rendimento das Pessoas Colectivas (Portuguese tax)
- Impôt sur le Revenu des Collectivités (French: Tax on Corporate Income; Luxembourg)
- In-Room Connection
- Incident Response Capability
- Incident Review Committee
- Incremental Related Carrier (cable television)
- Incrementally Related Carrier
- Independent Recording Company (music store)
- Independent Review Committee (various locations)
- Indian Railways Corporation (Ministry of Railways)
- Indian Roads Congress
- Indie Rock Cafe
- Individual Restaurant Company (UK)
- Indoor Recreation Centre
- Industrial Relations Committee (various organizations)
- Industrial Relations Counselors (various organizations)
- Industrial Research Chairs (Canada)
- Industrial Resource Center (Erie, PA)
- Industrial Revitalization Corporation (Japan)
- INEL (Idaho National Engineering Laboratory) Research Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
at The Indian River County Fairgrounds in Vero Beach, FL.
The foreclosed properties include Adrian at Pebble Walk in Doral, Indian River Park of Commerce in Indian River County and Bahia Honda "Vero Village" in Vero Beach.
The closest competition is in Indian River County to the north.
The NUA simply conducted a curriculum audit of each school and worked with administrators to develop a comprehensive staff development plan to help all teachers understand the strategies necessary to teach reading, recalls Pritchett, now at Indian River County Schools in Florida.
Publicly, though, no one wants to discuss the matter much, especially since the current 20-year lease with Dodgertown - which the club sold to the city of Vero Beach and Indian River County for $20 million in 2001 - runs through 2021.
Indian River County Bar Association The Indian River County Bar Association is a voluntary bar association which has served the Indian River County legal community since 1984, the year of its incorporation.
Three of the sections are located in Brevard County and one is in Indian River County.