IRNSS-1 Indian Regional Navigational Satellite System (IRNSS)-1, the first of the seven satellites of the IRNSS constellation, carries a Navigation payload and a C-band ranging transponder.
What does IRNSS stand for?
IRNSS stands for Indian Regional Navigational Satellite System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of IRNSS
We have 1 other meaning of IRNSS in our Acronym Attic
- Indy Racing Northern Light Series
- In-Route Nearest Neighbor (computer science)
- Integrated Recurrent Neural Network
- International Research Network on Organizing by Projects
- Internal Reinforcement of Neural Programs
- Isle Royale National Park (Michigan)
- Institute of Renewable Natural Resources (Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology; Ghana)
- Irish Registered Non-Resident (business regulation; Ireland)
- Indian Regional Navigation System (India)
- Integrated Remote Neurosurgical System
- Internet Resource Name Search Service
- Inverse Residue Number System Transform
- Institute of Radiotherapy and Nuclear Medicine (Peshawar University; Pakistan)
- Increase and Replacement of Naval Vessels (US Navy)
- International Rally New York
- In Receipt Of
- In Region Of
- In Respect Of
- Incident Response Operations (NRC)
- Independent Rental Owners
Samples in periodicals archive:
Radhakrishnan said ISRO was also engaged in developing satellites for the Indian Regional Navigational Satellite System and it was expected to be completed within two years.
Summary: SpectraTime, a company of the Orolia group (NYSE Alternext Paris - FR0010501015 - ALORO), today announced the award of a contract valued at approximately e1/44 million to supply Rubidium Space Clocks to the Indian Regional Navigational Satellite System (IRNSS).