The Indian Railway Construction Company Limited (IRCON) is carrying out the construction work of both stages of the project which is being financed under a US$ 425 million credit facility from India.
What does IRCON stand for?
IRCON stands for Indian Railway Construction Company
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IRCON
- Insuffisants Respiratoires Chroniques Obstructifs (French: Obstructive Chronic Respiratory Failure)
- International Refugee Center of Oregon (Portland, Oregon)
- International Rubber Conference Organisation
- Iraqi Red Crescent Organization
- International Research Council on the Biomechanics of Impact
- Information Retrieval and Computational Linguistics
- Iranian National Committee on Large Dams
- Institut de Recherche en Communications Optiques et Microondes (Brive, France)
- Institut de Recherche sur les Civilisations de l'Occident Moderne (France)
- Ingénierie des Réseaux, Communications Mobiles et Sécurité (French: Engineering Network, Mobile Communications and Security)
- InfraRed Control
- Internet Relay Chat Operator
- Infrared Catadioptic Optical System
- Immigration Reform Coalition of Texas
- Indian Railway Central Organisation for Telecom (India)
- Idaho Rules of Civil Procedure
- Indonesian Rhino Conservation Program
- Institute for International Research on Criminal Policy (est. 1992; Department of Criminal Law and Criminology; Faculty of Law; Ghent University; Ghent, Belgium)
- International Research Corporation PCL (Bangkok, Thailand)
- International Research Corporation Public Company Limited (Thailand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Along with a finance of US$ 425 million credit facility from India, Indian Railway Construction Company Limited (IRCON) is carrying out the construction work of both stages of the project.