According to the figures disclosed by the Indian Ports Association, container throughput at major ports in India increased about 2.
What does IPA stand for?
IPA stands for Indian Ports Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IPA
We have 527 other meanings of IPA in our Acronym Attic
- Independent Program Administrator (drug program chief, baseball)
- Independent Program Assessment
- Independent Provider Association
- Independent Public Accountant
- Independent Public Agent (US government)
- Independent-Particle Approximation
- India Pale Ale (beer)
- Indian Patents Act (1970)
- Indian Plumbing Association (est. 1993)
- Indian Police Academy (US Bureau of Indian Affairs)
- Indiana Percussion Association
- Indiana Pharmacists Alliance
- Individual Practice Association
- Individuelle Praktische Arbeiten
- Indonesian Petroleum Association (Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Indonesian Professionals Association (est. 1991)
- Industrial Power Alliance (Japan)
- Industrial Property Account
- Industrial Property Act
- Industry Partner Alliance (American Society of Association Executives)
Samples in periodicals archive:
6 million tons on a year-on-year basis, according to data from Indian Ports Association.
The survey has been supported by the Ministry of Shipping, Government of India and the Indian Ports Association.