has entered into a Licensing and Catalyst Agreement with Indian Petrochemicals Corporation Limited (IPCL) of India.
What does IPCL stand for?
IPCL stands for Indian Petrochemicals Corporation Limited
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IPCL
We have 14 other meanings of IPCL in our Acronym Attic
- International Plant Cold Hardiness Seminar
- In Perpetuum Cum Infamia (Latin: Life Long Dismission with Shame)
- Indirect Practice Cost Index (US DHHS)
- Initial Product Configuration Identification
- International Palliative Care Initiative (est. 1999)
- International Pernambuco Conservation Initiative (Brazilian tree conservation)
- International Polished Concrete Institute (Norris, TN)
- Islamic Propagation Centre International (Canada)
- Infrastructure Protection and Computer Intrusion Squad (US FBI; Washington, DC)
- Inspectorate of Pollution Corporate Information System
- Instrumentation Program and Command List
- Instrumentation Program and Component List (US NASA)
- Integrated Pollution Control Licence (Ireland)
- Integrated Prioritized Capability List
- Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (UN World Meteorological Organization)
- Periventricular Intraparenchymal Cystic Lesions
- Intellectual Property and Cyber Law Association (University of San Fransisco School of Law)
- Industrial Pollution Control Loan Project (Philippines)
- Intellectual Property & Communications Law Program (Michigan State University)
- ICT Procurement Capability Model
Samples in periodicals archive:
Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) production in India could increase by as much as 150,000 metric tons a year if Indian Petrochemicals Corporation Limited (IPCL)(Vadodara, India) decides to proceed with a proposed expansion.