The UNEP report was based largely on the Indian Ocean Experiment (INDOEX), conducted by scientists in the United States, India, and Europe (for more information on this project, visit http://wwwindoex.
What does INDOEX stand for?
INDOEX stands for Indian Ocean Experiment
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Intermediate Neglect of Differential Overlap (Version 2) - Hole Potential
- Intermediate Neglect of Differential Overlap/Conformation
- Intermediate Neglect of Differential Overlap/Conformation Spectra
- Intermediate Neglect of Differential Overlap/Ridley-Zerner Parameterization
- Intermediate Neglect of Differential Overlap/Screened Approximation
- Intermediate Neglect of Differential Overlap/Spin Polarization
- Indonesia Biotechnology Information Centre
- Information and Documentation Center (various locations)
- Indiana Department of Education
- Internal Nuclear Double Resonance
- Indiana Department of Transportation
- Instituto Domincano de Technología (Dominican Republic)
- Indian Nursing Diploma Program (Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Industrial Production
- Intercultural Network for Development and Peace (India)
- Iowa Nonprescription Drug Products Information Coding System
- Indonesian Debt Restructuring Agency
- Institute for Development Research Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- Interior Natural Desert Reclamation and Afforestation
Samples in periodicals archive:
CONTACT: Indian Ocean Experiment, (858)534-8815, www-indoex.
Working for the United Nations Environment Program, scientists are basing the prediction on data from the Indian Ocean Experiment, which accumulated its findings from observations made from ships, aircraft and satellites.
Veerabhadran Ramanathan, a professor of atmospheric and ocean sciences at the Scripps Center for Clouds, Chemistry and Climate, is co-director of the so-called Indian Ocean Experiment (INDOEX) with Paul Crutzen of the Max Planck Institute for Chemistry in Germany.