Political observers feel that Rao Inderjit Singh is capable of doing a Bansi Lal on the Congress party since the image of the Congress party under Hooda has taken a beating while the state's principal opposition Indian National Lok Dal is in shambles after its top two leaders -- Om Prakash Chautala and Ajay Chautala -- were sentenced to serve 10 years in prison on corruption charges.
What does INLD stand for?
INLD stands for Indian National Lok Dal (India, political party)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of INLD in our Acronym Attic
- Iraq National Library and Archives (Baghdad, Iraq)
- Irish National Liberation Army
- Industrias de Lacteos de Salto SA (Guatemala)
- Industrias Làcteas, SA (Guatemala)
- Institute for Law and Peace
- Interior Northwest Landscape Analysis System
- Infantry Laser Weapon
- International Network of Liberal Women
- International Network Liaison Corporation (marketing; Mesa, AZ)
- International Network of Local Churches
- Institute for Non-Lethal Defense Technologies (Pennsylvania State Applied Research Laboratory)
- International Narcotics and Law Enforcement Affairs
- International Natural Language Generation Conference
- International Network of Lesbian and Gay Officials
- International Natural Language Generation Workshop
- Intestinal Nodular Lymphatic Hyperplasia
- Input Line (assembly language directive)
- Intermediate Nucleus of the Lateral Lemniscus
- Institut Non Lineaire de Nice (French: Non-Linear Institute of Nice)
- International Nuclear Library Network (International Atomic Energy Agency)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TIHAR jail authorities have ordered an inquiry against jailed Indian National Lok Dal leader Ajay Chautala for allegedly addressing a public rally in Haryana with the help of a phone from inside the prison.
17 ( ANI ): Thousands of Indian National Lok Dal (INLD) supporters created chaos outside the Rohini court complex here on Thursday, soon after former Haryana chief minister Om Prakash Chautala arrived in the jail van prior to the hearing of arguments on his sentencing in the case of illegal recruitment of 3206 junior teachers in the state.
I conveyed his message at the rally," Dushyant who is leading the mass awakening programme of Haryana's principal opposition Indian National Lok Dal (INLD) in the absence of both his father and grandfather, told Gulf News over the phone.
INDIAN National Lok Dal ( INLD) chief and five- time Haryana chief minister Om Prakash Chautala and his son Ajay Chautala were on Monday sentenced to 10 years in prison after being found guilty of corruption in a teacher recruitment scam.
The speaker's decision on the 14 petitions filed by HJC and Indian National Lok Dal (INLD) under the 'Anti-defection Law' comes on the last day of the three-month deadline set by the Supreme Court last year to dispose of the pleas against the five MLAs.
FORMER Haryana chief minister and Indian National Lok Dal ( INLD) supremo Om Prakash Chautala and his son Ajay Chautala were on Wednesday convicted by a Delhi court for illegally recruiting 3,206 junior basic teachers 12 years ago.
4 ( ANI ): Former chief of army staff General (retired) V K Singh on Tuesday joined a sugarcane farmers protest organised by the Rashtriya Kisan Mazdoor Sangathan (RKMS) near New Delhi's Jantar Mantar area, alongwith Indian National Lok Dal (INLD) chief Omprakash Chautala.