The Indian Journal of Tuberculosis publishes Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences research for isolation of Mycobacterium Avium Complex (MAC) using NanoLogix patented paraffin baiting technology.
What does IJTB stand for?
IJTB stands for Indian Journal of Tuberculosis
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- International Journal of Social Welfare
- International Journal on Semantic Web and Information Systems
- International Jewellery Tokyo (trade show)
- International Journal of Testing
- International Journal of Transgenderism (est. 1997)
- International Journal of Translation
- International Justice Tribune
- Islami Jamiat Talaba
- International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance
- International Journal of Technology Assessment in Health Care (academic/industry journal)
- International Journal for Technical Communication
- International Journal of Technology and Computing
- International Journal of Therapeutic Communities (psychology)
- Irish Java Technology Conference (Ireland)
- International Journal of the Computer, the Internet and Management
- Indian Journal of Training and Development (Indian Society for Training & Development)
- International Journal of Training and Development
- International Journal of Technoentrepreneurship
- International Journal of Technology Enhanced Learning
- Italian Joint Task Force
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study was recently published in the Indian Journal of Tuberculosis (Indian J Tuberc 2005; 52:21-26), and a presentation made at the 58th National Conference on Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases held in Mumbai from 1st to 4th January, 2004.
The Indian Journal of Tuberculosis publishes Mahatma Gandhi Institute of medical Sciences research for isolation of Mycobacterium Avium Complex (MAC) using NanoLogix patented paraffin baiting technology.