Cow ghee enhances the availability of enzymes responsible for detoxification of cancer- causing substances and decreases the availability of those responsible for activation of carcinogens, scientists from the National Dairy Research Institute ( NDRI) have reported in the latest issue of the Indian Journal of Medical Research .
What does IJMR stand for?
IJMR stands for Indian Journal of Medical Research
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IJMR
- International Journal of Mineral Processing
- International Journal of Modern Physics
- Iranian Journal of Medical Physics
- International Journal of Modern Physics A
- International Journal of Modern Physics B
- International Journal of Modern Physics C
- International Journal of Modern Physics D
- International Journal of Modern Physics E
- Indian Journal of Medical Paediatric Oncology
- International Journal of Materials and Product Technology
- International Journal of Management Reviews (human resources)
- International Journal of Manufacturing Research (Inderscience Publishers)
- International Journal of Market Research (World Advertising Research Center)
- International Journal of Medical Robotics and Computer Assisted Surgery
- Interim JTIDS Message Specification
- Interim JTIDS Message Standards
- Interim JTIDS Message System
- International Journal of Medical Sciences (Ivyspring International Publisher)
- International Journal of Modelling and Simulation
- Irish Journal of Medical Science (Ireland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Study data published in The Indian Journal of Medical Research underscored the value of NAT for Indian blood centers.
Only eight journals ranked in JCR top 20 journal's list had positions in top 20 SJR rank list; Indian Journal of Medical Research had high impact factor in JCR with 1.
com/ijmr Beginning with January 2010, the Indian Journal of Medical Research is introducing the following new Sections: * Perspective/Personal View/View point * Systematic Reviews (Including Meta-analysis) * Student IJMR Perspectives/Personal View/View point These are primarily opinion pieces written by senior scientists, public health experts and policy makers.
Indian Journal of Medical Microbiology [plSSN0255-0857, e ISSN 1998-3646], published by the Indian Association of Medical Microbiologists, the Indian Journal of Medical Research [pISSN 0971-5916], published by the Indian Council of Medical Research, New Delhi, Journal of Biosciences [pISSN 0250-5991, eISSN 0973-7138] from the Indian Academy of Sciences, Bangalore, Journal of Genetics[ pISSN 0022-1333] also from the Indian Academy of Sciences, Bangalore and Journal of Postgraduate Medicine [pISSN 0022-3859, CD ISSN 0972-2823], an official publication of the Staff Society of Seth G.
Two pediatricians from Delhi's St Stephens Hospital, Dr Jacob M Puliyel and Dr Zubair Lone, who have blown the whistle on NTAGI, also question WHO's role in this regard in an editorial published in the Indian Journal of Medical Research .
In 1971, Bob coauthored an obscure paper in the Indian Journal of Medical Research describing Thottapalayam virus, a presumed arbovirus isolated from a shrew in India.
The Indian Journal of Medical Research will soon call for a meeting of Indian medical journal editors to formulate policy guidelines for publication of DURC.