3) Indian Journal of Clinical Practice December 2001 Vol.
What does IJCP stand for?
IJCP stands for Indian Journal of Clinical Practice (Indian Journal of Clinical Practice Publications, Pvt. Ltd.)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IJCP
We have 4 other meanings of IJCP in our Acronym Attic
- International Journal of Communication Networks and Information Security (Pakistan)
- International Joint Conference on Natural Language Processing
- International Joint Conference on Neural Networks
- International Journal of Communications Network and System Sciences
- International Journal of Computer and Network Security
- Institute for Judaism and Christian Origins
- International Journal of Clinical Oncology
- International Journal of Coaching in Organizations
- International Junior Chamber of Commerce (Bali, Indonesia)
- International Journal of Chemistry Oriented Trends (Seventh Sense Research Group)
- International Jewish Cemetery Project (International Association of Jewish Genealogical Societies)
- International Journal of Clinical Practice (Blackwell Publishing Ltd.)
- International Journal of Comparative Psychology (publication; International Society for Comparative Psychology)
- International Journal of Cultural Policy (Routledge; Taylor & Francis Group)
- Irian Jaya Carpet Python
- International Journal of Computer Processing of Oriental Languages
- Institute for Jewish and Community Research (San Francisco, CA)
- Institute for Judeo-Christian Research
- International Journal for Creation Research (Institute for Creation Research)
- International Journal of Cancer Research (Academic Journals)