Some of the industry experts speaking at this conference include Dr Srinivasa Bhat, Nestle; Dr Rahul Singh, Dabur; Mr K V Shashikumar Unilever; Mr Shailesh Ghodekar, Marico; and Dr N K Kansara, BIS-CL along with experts from established research institutes like Dr Roy Betts , Campden BRI-UK, Dr KC Gupta, Indian Institute of Toxicology Research (IITR); Dr Lalitha Gowda, Central Food Technology Research Institute (CFTRI); Dr R R Mallya Institute of Food Technology and Management (IFTM) and Mr Udai Saxena, UKSOLUTIONS & AFSTI .
What does IITR stand for?
IITR stands for Indian Institute of Toxicology Research (Lucknow, India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IITR
We have 2 other meanings of IITR in our Acronym Attic
- Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology
- Information Technology and Management
- Institute for Innovation and Technology Management (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- International Institute for Technology Management
- International Institute of Trading Mastery
- Institute for Information Transmission Problems
- Interim Index of Technical Publications
- International Information Technology Professional
- India International Technical Recruiters (global recruitment company; New Delhi, India)
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (Roorkee, India)
- Institut für IT(Information Technology)-Recht (German: Institute for IT Law)
- International Institute of Transportation Resource (Oregon)
- IIT Research Institute
- Illinois Institute of Technology Research Institute
- Installation Is the Reverse of Removal (automotive manuals)
- Information, Instruction, Training and Supervision (UK)
- Installation Information Transfer System
- Instrumentation Targets and Threat Simulations (US Army)
- International Intradiscal Therapy Society
- Internet-Intranet Transport Service