15 billion rupees (26 million dollars) through its initial public offer (IPO) which was oversubscribed, a graduate of the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT, director of British-based investment bank Execution Noble.
What does IITG stand for?
IITG stands for Indian Institute of Technology (Guwahati, India)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IITG
We have 1 other meaning of IITG in our Acronym Attic
- Iowa Industrial Technology Education Association
- India International Trade Fair
- Information Infrastructure Task Force
- Innocent Images Task Force (US FBI)
- Integrated Intelligence Training Facility
- Interconnection Issues Task Force
- Interface Input Transaction Format
- International Infrastructure Task Force
- International Institute for Terminology and Research
- International Institute of Tropical Forestry
- Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (Guwahati, India)
- Indian Initiative on Tomato Genome Sequencing (horticultural project)
- Second Thessalonians
- Individual Information Technology Institute
- Institute of International Trade of Ireland (est. 1953; Dublin, Ireland)
- Instituto para la Investigación de Tecnología Industrial
- Iowa-Illinois Taylor Insulation (Davenport, IA)
- Second Timothy
- Installation Information Technology Implementation Plan (part of I3MP, Single-DOIM and IMCOM Transformation)
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chesser, ASAE Vemuri Muthayya Chowdary, Indian Institute of Technology Ronald L.
An international conference on the 20th anniversary of the tragedy, Bhopal and Its Effects on Process Safety, will be held 1-3 December 2004 at the Indian Institute of Technology in Kanpur, India, with a visit to the Bhopal plant planned on 4 December for those who are interested; details are available online (http://www.
Sadhan K, De, a professor at the Rubber Technology Center of the Indian Institute of Technology, will receive the George Stafford Whitby Award for Distinguished Teaching and Research.
In 1999, he was honored with the Distinguished Alumni Award from the Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, where he received his B.
The foundation stone laying ceremony for the Victor Menezes Convention Centre was held on Monday, January 29, on the campus of the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay.
Sinha earned a doctorate in operations research and a master's degree in industrial engineering from the University of Minnesota, a master's degree in technology management from American University, and a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay.
Singh holds a post-graduate diploma in management, systems and finance, from the Indian Institute of Management, and a bachelor's degree in chemical engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology.