He has an honours degree in Physics from National College, Bangalore University; a masters degree in Electronics from Bangalore University, and an M Tech in Physical Engineering from Indian Institute of Science (Bangalore).
What does IIS stand for?
IIS stands for Indian Institute of Science
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IIS
We have 236 other meanings of IIS in our Acronym Attic
- International Irrigated Rice Yield Nursery - Very Early
- Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen
- IBM Information Services
- Ignition Interlock Symposium
- IHI (Ishikawajima-Harima Heavy Industries) Infrastructure Systems (Japan)
- Image Integration Systems, Inc.
- Imaging Index System
- Immunization Information Systems
- Imperial Investor Service
- Incoming Inspection Standard
- Industrial Injuries Scheme
- Industrial Integration Services
- Industry Information Security
- Inflationary Impact Statement
- Information and Intelligence Systems
- Information Indicate String
- Information Institute of Syracuse
- Information Integrity Services
- Infrastructure and Information Systems (division)
- Ingeniero Industrial Y de Sistemas (Mexico)
Samples in periodicals archive:
8 million to CMU to establish a research partnership between CMU and the Bangalore-based Centre for Brain Research (CBR) at the Indian Institute of Science (IISc) in Bangalore," a statement said today.
8 million to Carnegie Mellon University to establish a research partnership between CMU and the Centre for Brain Research (CBR) at the Indian Institute of Science (IISc) in Bangalore.
The Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore has got number one position in India followed by Indian Institute of Technology, (IIT), Bombay and All India Institute of Medical Sciences, (AIIMS), on second and third position respectively.
CodeForScience India was co-sponsored by global technology companies, NVIDIA, Thermo Scientific, and Microsoft Research, along with key support from members of the Indian Institute of Science (IISc) and Institute of Bioinformatics (IOB).
Dibyendu Nandi of the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research in Kolkata has an explanation for that problem: "The sun has a very short memory.
It was developed by research teams at India's premier technological institutes, the Indian Institute of Technology and the Indian Institute of Science.
The device was developed by research teams at India s premier technological institutes, the Indian Institute of Technology and the Indian Institute of Science.