This fund is managed by regional Indian Gaming Local Community Benefit Committees (IGLCBC) who ideally decide how best to utilize and distribute the money for local improvements, for example, in San Diego County alone, within the past five years over $20 million has been allocated from the SDF.
What does IGLCBC stand for?
IGLCBC stands for Indian Gaming Local Community Benefit Committee (California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Interoperable Ground Data Link
- Investors Guaranty Life Insurance Company (subsidiary of Farmers Insurance Group)
- Iron Glove League (gaming clan)
- Illinois Girls Lacrosse Association
- International Gay & Lesbian Aquatics
- International Gay and Lesbian Archives
- Integrated Ledger Accounting System
- Immunoglobulin Lambda Constant
- Instituto para a Gestão das Lojas do Cidadão (Portugal)
- International Group for Lean Construction (est. 1993)
- International Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (Canada)
- International Gay and Lesbian Cultural Network
- International Grand Lodge of Druidism
- International Great Lakes Datum
- Institute of Gay and Lesbian Education (Hollywood, CA)
- Industrial Guarantee and Loan Fund
- Issa and Gurgura Liberation Front (Ethiopia)
- International Gay and Lesbian Football Association
- International Gay Lesbian Gymnastics Union
- Institutio Generalis Liturgiae Horarum (Latin: General Instruction for the Liturgy of the Hours)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The members of the Indian Gaming Local Community Benefit Committee include San Diego County Board of Supervisor Dianne Jacob, Sheriff Bill Kolender, San Diego County Assessor Greg Smith, and El Cajon Mayor Mark Lewis.
The five members of the Indian Gaming Local Community Benefit Committee approved today by the Board of Supervisors include Board Chairwoman Dianne Jacob, in whose district the three tribes contributing to the fund are located, Sheriff Bill Kolender, El Cajon Mayor Mark Lewis and Councilmembers Gary Kendrick and Bob McClellan.