Besides this, Shah's shares in FTIL worth ` 178 crore, shares in Indian energy exchange ( ` 51 lakh), promoted by the FTIL, and fixed deposit worth ` 11.
What does IEX stand for?
IEX stands for Indian Energy Exchange (New Delhi, India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IEX
- Intelligence, Electronic Warfare, and Sensors
- Intelligence and Electronic Warfare Staff Element
- Intelligence and Electronic Warfare Support Element
- Intelligence and Electronic Warfare Staff Officer
- Intelligence and Electronic Warfare Support Office
- Institute for East-West Security Studies
- Intelligence & Electronic Warfare Test Directorate (Ft Huachuca, AZ, USA)
- Intelligence and Electronic Warfare Tactical Proficiency Trainer
- Intelligence Electronic Warfare Tactical Proficiency Trainer (US Army)
- International East West University
- Information Exchange
- Inter-Exchange Carrier
- Ion Exchange (chromatography)
- Ion Exchange Experiment
- Irish Enterprise Exchange (est. 2005)
- Institute of Experimental Animal Sciences
- Institute for Executive Education (Mexico)
- Institute for Experiential Learning (Upper Iowa University)
- Internet Expressions, Inc.
- Institute of Explosives Engineers (Cranfield University, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Organised by Indian Energy Exchange (IEX), the seminar was meant to mark its first anniversary and attended by several luminaries of power sector.
The Indian Energy Exchange (IEX), another exchange promoted by Financial Technologies, has commenced operations.