A Note on the Relative Impact on Monetary and Fiscal Actions in India', The Indian Economic Journal, Vol.
What does IEJ stand for?
IEJ stands for Indian Economic Journal (Indian Economic Association)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of IEJ
We have 3 other meanings of IEJ in our Acronym Attic
- Idiopathic Environmental Intolarence Syndrome
- Immediate Endoscopic Injection Sclerosis (gastroenterology)
- Indian Experiment of Infarct Survival (medical study)
- Inductors of Endogenous Interferon Synthesis
- Institute for Environmental and Industrial Science (Texas State University)
- Institute for European and International Studies (Luxembourg)
- Integrated Earth Information Server
- Interdependent Energy Infrastructure Simulation System
- Islamic Education Institute of Texas
- Instytut Ekonomii I Zarzadzania (Poish: Intitute of Economics and Management)
- Institute for Excellence in Justice (Columbus, OH)
- International Education Journal (Australia)
- International Educators to Japan (program)
- International Endodontic Journal
- Israel Exploration Journal (Israel Exploration Society)
- Itala Esperantista Junularo (Esperanto: Italian Esperanto Youth; est. 1947; Italy)
- International Electronic Journal of Algebra
- Illinois Education Job Bank
- Inland Empire Jaguar Club (California)
- Inland Empire Job Corps Center (San Bernadino, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sampath (2001), "Exports and Economic Growth", Indian Economic Journal, Vol.