ROME A wink and a wave from Pope Benedict XVI was all that members of Indian Brook First Nation (Nova Scotia) needed to make their trip to Rome in October worthwhile.
What does IBFN stand for?
IBFN stands for Indian Brook First Nation (native tribe; Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of IBFN
We have 1 other meaning of IBFN in our Acronym Attic
- International Business Forms Industries
- Internationales Begegnungs- und Forschungszentrum für Informatik
- Islamic Banking and Finance Institute Malaysia
- Industria Briantea Ferramenta Minuterie (Galician: Brianti Minuterie Tool Industry)
- Institute for Banking, Finance and Management (India)
- Integrated Basin Flow Management (Mekong River Commission; Vientiane, Laos)
- Interacting Boson-Fermion Model (physics)
- International Ballet Festival of Miami (Miami, FL)
- Istituto di Bioimmagini e Fisiologia Molecolare (Italian)
- In Business for Neighbourhoods (UK)
- Initiative on Biodiversity for Food and Nutrition (UN Food and Agriculture Organization)
- Integriertes BreitbandFernmeldeNetz
- International Big Fish Network
- Iowa Bass Federation Nation (fishing tournament)
- Islamic Business & Finance Network
- International Brotherhood of Firemen and Oilers (Washington, DC)
- Institute for Business and Finance Research (Hilo, HI)
- Intravenous Bag Filling Rack (pharmacology)
- International Boreal Forest Research Association
- Iliotibial Band Friction Syndrome (also seen as ITBFS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fisheries and Oceans spent millions on the policing actions against Native fishermen at Burnt Church and Indian Brook First Nations.
The Indian Brook First Nation has hired four teachers and has gone ahead with plans to set up an alternative school for 30 members of the band.